SDL (LSE: SDL), the intelligent language and content company, has revealed its SDL Tridion 2020 MVP Award winners. This year’s exclusive list includes partners, customers and developers who have been recognized for regularly sharing their knowledge, real world experience and objective feedback to help others implement and enhance SDL’s technology.
Now in its 11th year, the SDL Tridion 2020 MVP Awards evaluate each nominee based on their voluntary contribution to the SDL Community
over the past 12 months, the quality of their feedback and knowledge, and level of impact. This year’s MVPs—through early access to a Limited Preview version of SDL Tridion Sites 9.5—have also played a crucial role by validating the future direction, prioritizing changes and testing new features of the software across the new Experience Space user interface, Elasticsearch-based capabilities and headless content publishing.
This year’s SDL Tridion 2020 MVP Award winners:
- Atila Sos, Software Developer, EXLRT
- Dominic Cronin, Principal Consultant, Cronin Technology
- Hem Kant, Solution Architect
- Jonathan Williams, Co-founder, Stage Two
- Manish Mehmood, senior Technical Consultant, Content Bloom
- Marko Milic, Senior Developer, EXLRT
- Peter Kjaer, Senior Developer, SDL
- Quirijn Slings, Co-founder, Trivident
- Rick Pannekoek, Senior Developer, SDL
- Robert Curlette, Solutions Architect, Contentstack
- Sayantan Basu, Sr Technical Consultant, SDL
- Velu Arjunan, Sr Technical Consultant, SDL
- Sabarish Senthilnathan, Associate Consultant, Content Bloom
- Josh Hebb, Technical Manager, Content Bloom
“The SDL Community is a vibrant place for members to share ideas, contribute knowledge and further the development of SDL Tridion. This year’s MVP Award winners have gone above and beyond expectations, actively—and selflessly—sharing their insights to help shape the future of the community,” said Arno van Nijnatten, SDL Tridion MVP Product Leader. “We’re both proud and thankful for their contributions and look forward to working closely with them over the next year to keep SDL Tridion focused on solving real-life customer problems.”
connects people, processes, and information through the most complete portfolio of collaborative Content Management, Knowledge Management and Headless delivery technologies. Brands can easily manage content across multiple channels, using traditional or headless publishing with SDL Tridion’s advanced features, such as personalization, content BluePrinting®, and multilingual capabilities.