To make your content relevant for global audiences, you need it translated. But translation is about more than converting text into another language.
Professional translators contribute essential linguistic, cultural and subject matter expertise to the transform your content, so you can meet your global aspirations.
- Lead translator. Each language has a lead translator who understands your requirements, tone, terminology and branding.
- Language analysts. Language analysts identify terminology, subject matter requirements, and branding questions from the source text.
- In-house translators. Our in-country translators, well-versed in the changing local nuances of language and culture, translate your content.
- Freelancers. We augment in-house translators with 8000+ freelance resources to help you scale and to provide subject matter knowledge.
- Accurate and consistent ISO-certified translations
- Local customer service and delivery from 55 offices worldwide
- 20+ years of market leadership
- A wealth of linguistic resources
- Customized solutions for every translation need
- Fast and reliable turnaround times
- In-market translators who understand your business and goals
- Expert use of translation productivity tools
- Consistent global branding, corporate messaging & terminology
- Innovative language & content management technology