Effectively centralize, own and manage your translation operations for lower translation costs, higher-quality translations and more efficient translation processes with SDL WorldServer.
Adopt a flexible, enterprise-class translation management system that automates translation tasks and greatly reduces the costs of supporting large volumes of local language content.
SDL WorldServer simplifies and accelerates the localization process for any content – from websites to documents to software. Deliver quality translations on time and on budget.
With SDL WorldServer localization managers and teams centrally manage, automate and control translation projects, delivering quality translation on time and under budget.
SDL WorldServer provides robust and scalable translation management solutions suitable for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), on premise, or hosted deployment.
SDL WorldServer provides access to translation memory (TM) and terminology management, so you can significantly improve the quality and consistency of your translations. These tools also significantly reduce costs through translation reuse.
Translators and translation managers get fast remote access to content in any format, no matter where it’s stored. The content connectors and asset integration system provide connectivity to many content systems.
SDL WorldServer's rule-based automation engine drives its collaboration and product management capabilities. You can:
- Create customized workflows based on your team structures and for your specific business needs
- Automate business processes with business rules and workflows, reducing manual tracking
- Improve collaboration by routing comments, announcement & notifications with content
Use SDL WorldServer's centralized business management capabilities to:
- Reduce the cost & complexity of gathering, evaluating and reporting
- Integrate SDL Trados Studio to align the localization supply chain
- Estimate & track project quotes based on word count, overhead and human resource costs