Why automated translation?
Automated translation opportunities
SDL's automated translation software enables companies to communicate more effectively across languages and channels. For example:
- Customer care teams can offer efficient multilingual assistance through online support content, chat and email.
- Localization experts can improve efficiency by adding automation to a standard human translation workflow.
- Government analysts and intelligence workers can rapidly translate foreign language data for mission critical decision making.
Today, automated translation is being used throughout the enterprise to communicate more effectively and drive both cost savings and revenue opportunities.
- Support teams have dramatically increased traffic to self-service support sites, and increased call deflection.
- Large web properties have increased click through rates and time spent on the site by translating user reviews.
- Localization departments have increased translation throughput by adding automated translation to the workflow.
To support our customers, SDL continues to deliver technology breakthroughs to the industry. Some of these include: