The Five Future States of Content
Content is at the heart of every customer journey. However, to meet the speed and volume of future content requirements, companies need to adopt the latest advances in technology. In the future, Artificial Intelligence (AI) will become one of the most powerful tools in your content toolkit.
In this webinar Andrew Thomas and Kel Commins discuss our predictions for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), and how they will play leading roles in automating the entire content supply chain. They explore current challenges and future possibilities disrupting and driving content creation, translation and delivery for greater business impact:
- The demand for content is too high; content will create itself.
- Isolated content limits business agility; content will be agile.
- The amount of content is overwhelming; content will organize itself.
- Content is your biggest security risk; content will be secure.
- Customers make purchase decisions without talking to Sales; content will be your best seller.