The past few years have seen a dramatic growth of eCommerce services at the expense of their brick-and-mortar counterparts. Since 2010, mobile commerce has grown from 2% to 20% of digital spending. The tools of global eCommerce – apps, websites and digital catalogues – require the ability to continuously deliver high volumes of personalized information in local languages.
The competition is fierce and laggards risk being outperformed by agile, tech-savvy startups that can reach global markets faster and capture market share.
Download this eBook to find out how state-of-the-art SDL Machine Translation technology helps you meet the special translation challenges of global eCommerce content translation:
- High volume with tight deadlines
- Continuous translation of User-Generated Content
- Quality translation despite unstructured, poor quality source
- Metadata Generation in target languages
- Data structure complexity