Upgrade to the latest version of the world’s most popular computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool, SDL Trados Studio 2021 for new, flexible ways to produce high-quality translations faster, whilst getting your new team members up and running quickly.
If you’re currently using Studio 2019, please see our What’s New page for a summary of the latest features and enhancements.
Why upgrade from Studio 2017?
Upgrade from Studio 2017 to Studio 2021 to benefit from:
- Flexible working from any device with SDL Trados Live, Studio's cloud-based companion
- Faster personalization of Studio with the integrated AppStore
- Easy navigation of your documents with the Advanced Display Filter
- Fast and simple on-boarding with guidance, tips, tricks and tutorial videos
- Instant access to everything using Tell Me
- Effortless one-step project creation and quick mid-project updates
- Easier translation memory (TM) maintenance
- Improved quality assurance (QA) checks
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) for smoother quicker review
Why upgrade from Studio 2015?
Upgrade from Studio 2015, and in addition to all the benefits shown above, you will also be able to:
- Access neural machine translation allowing you to work faster with less post-editing
- Get more and better matches from your TMs with upLIFT technology
- Translate more documents with extended file type support, including PDFs
- Experience much faster performance
Important information for SDL Trados Studio 2015 users
The upgrade path for SDL Trados Studio 2015, and related upgrade pricing, will close on 31 January 2021. If you decide to upgrade to the latest version of SDL Trados Studio on or after 1 February 2021, you will need to purchase a new, full-price license.
To take advantage of our special upgrade pricing and benefit from all the new features in Studio 2021, please contact your sales representative or local reseller.