Discover what's new in SDL Trados Studio 2021
SDL Trados Studio 2021 is the ground-breaking, dynamic translation solution offering true flexibility for busy translators and project managers.
Work on the Studio desktop app on your PC or laptop for maximum productivity, plus keep projects moving when you're away from your desk through SDL Trados Live — Studio's new cloud companion that works seamlessly across PC, mobile, and tablet.
Studio 2021's new, powerful features and enhancements will ensure everyone in your team achieves their full potential.
The future way of working is here. The future of translation software is Studio 2021.
Flexibility to work wherever you are
The dynamic combination and flexibility offered by Studio 2021 and SDL Trados Live will benefit everyone — from individual translators through to project managers running large teams.
Higher quality translations can be delivered faster as you can:
- Manage your translations on the Studio 2021 desktop app when you're in the office
- Control your projects on any device, such as a tablet, through SDL Trados Live or the new SDL Trados Live mobile app, when you're away from your desk.
Designed to raise your productivity
When under pressure to deliver increasing volumes of translations within short timeframes, it's essential to find ways to be more productive.
Studio 2021 offers many enhancements to help you work smarter, speed up your translation process and increase your productivity, including:
- Improved automation and quality assurance (QA) with the ability to customize your recognition settings for Placeables such as dates, times, currencies, and measurements
- More powerful search with an upgrade to the Advanced Display Filter
- Enhanced Translation Quality Assessment (TQA) interface.
Personalize your Studio for increased functionality
It's now easier than ever to personalize your Studio. You can access the SDL AppStore directly from Studio 2021 making it faster and easier to find, manage, update, and remove apps with fewer clicks and effort.
Apps are used by thousands of our customers to customize and extend the functionality of Studio to:
- Improve and automate your translation, review or terminology processes
- Connect to third-party machine translation providers
- Fine-tune your verification checks to enhance the quality of your translations.
Choose peace of mind. Choose Trados.
With SDL, we will always:
- Keep you ahead through innovation — Together Studio 2021 and Trados Live represent another leap forward in CAT tool innovation from SDL. This is part of our on-going commitment to keep our users ahead of the ever-changing world of translation
- Keep you up-to-date with free events and training — From live webinars to local roadshows and in-person training, our community always has access to the knowledge they need to get the most out of our software and succeed in their roles
- Keep you supported through global communities — Whether it is online or face-to-face, our global community is always on-hand to connect the right people, in the right language, when it matters most. No matter where you are, you can always raise questions, find answers, discuss and share your ideas with the world’s largest translation software community.
Important information for SDL Trados Studio 2015 users
The upgrade path for SDL Trados Studio 2015, and related upgrade pricing, will close on 31 January 2021. If you decide to upgrade to the latest version of SDL Trados Studio on or after 1 February 2021, you will need to purchase a new, full-price license.
To take advantage of our special upgrade pricing and benefit from all the new features in Studio 2021, please contact your sales representative or local reseller.