One of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial forklift trucks, Linde Material Handling (Linde MH) has manufacturing sites in Germany, France, Czech Republic, USA and China and is represented in approximately 100 countries.
Producing more than 130 different product manuals per year, Linde needed to ensure high-quality documentation in a short period of time, while optimizing translation processes for content in 26 languages.
Linde chose SDL structured content management and translation solutions to streamline and automate an end-to-end product content cycle. Integrated with SDL TMS, Linde now benefits from higher quality documentation and automated translation management. Download the case study and discover how Linde:
- Benefits from content reuse
- Reduces errors and duplicated efforts
- Simplifies content creation and translation processes
- Automates translation management for a 90% decrease in translation time
- Increased translation volume to 7 million words per year