SDL WorldServer shifts translation efforts from manual, disparate processes to a centralized, fully administered program.
SDL TMS is designed to centrally manage, automate and control high volumes of translation projects to deliver quality translations on time and on budget. Translation Memory, Terminology Management and workflow customization makes SDL WorldServer the premiere translation management system in the industry
- Deployment options include both SaaS or on premise deployment for secure applications
- Utilizes linguistic assets, such as translation memories, terminology manager, change detection features and automated workflows
- Customizable workflows allows different translators and reviewers for different data types
- Different process flows allow translations from humans, ETS machine translation service or human post editing of ETS output
- Out-of-the box connectors to popular CMS and RDMS applications such as Documentum or SQL Server
- Integrated post-editing and reviewing portal.