Group Revenue up 12.6% (2017: £287.2m)
Adjusted operating profit up 20.8% on (2017: £24.0m)
Premium Services revenues (2017: £40.1M)
It was a year of good financial delivery and further solid strategic progress. We were able to grow revenues and profits whilst also investing in innovation.
- Completion of the acquisition of DLS in July 2018, accelerating our growth in premium, regulated industries
- Premium Services revenues were £63.5m (2017: £40.1m), including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Marketing Solutions and Legal Services
- Continued focus on growing existing accounts: 220 cross-sell and up-sell deals were completed
- Repeat Recurring Revenue (RRR) in SDL services of 97% and Annual Recurring Contract Value (ARCV) from technology of £68.5m
- Investment in significant technology innovations continues in Neural Machine Translation (NMT), Linguistic Artificial Intelligence (AI), Tridion DX, Trados and Language Cloud
machine translated words annually
SDL is a global leader in managing and translating content with 59 offices across 39 countries.