Wondering how to get to the event? Or whether there will be enough charging points? Some of the things you might be asking yourself:
- If you’re staying at the Marriot Hotel with SDL, the hotel offers free transfers to and from the airport. Just make sure you give them notice.
- There is also onsite parking Marriot Hotel.
- It’s best to arrive at 8am on the 9th (or 8.30am on the 10th) to give yourself plenty of time to register, and enough time to grab a breakfast before the sessions begin.
- Don’t worry, there will be plenty of charging points (and or course free Wi-Fi)
- But if you forget your notepad or laptop, don’t worry the presentations will be made available to everyone after the event.
- And don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes!
Hopefully we’ve given you a few tips to help your planning, and journey to SDL Connect, as smooth and productive as possible. We’re all very excited for you to join us, and while we’re busy fine tuning the event, it’ll no doubt be worth it for everyone involved. See you next week!