There is no content on local website I understand, close this message.
Welcome to the micro homepage!
The page is not available in your local language
Group Revenue up 16% (2018: £323.3m)
Adjusted operating profit up 28% (2018: £29m)
Premium Services revenues (2018: £63.5m)
SDL’s 2019 financial results reflect a year of successful execution and the hard work and investments of prior years.
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Premium Services revenue increased to £100.5m (2018: £63.5m), equating to 38% of Language Services revenue (2018: 29%)
- Language Services Repeat Revenue of 96% (2018: 97%) and Annual Recurring Contract Value of £71.9m (2018: £67.5m)
- 280 cross and upsell deals (2018: 220)
- Progress with Business Process Automation programme:
- 90% of addressable Language Services customer accounts on Helix by December 2019, enabling a rise in average Linguistic Productive Utilisation to 67% (2018: 64%) and a reduction in work outsourced to 59% (2018: 62%)
- Investment in market-leading innovations, including the industry’s first end-to-end, AI-enabled translation platform, SDL Language Cloud, which was successfully launched in June 2019
- Cost-saving programme delivered in-year savings of £5.9m and annualised savings of £8.5m
machine translated words annually
SDL is a global leader in managing and translating content with 63 offices across 39 countries.