Do you issue product or service manuals? Do you need an interactive delivery solution that provides advanced distribution and viewing of XML content? Are your customers demanding unique and personalized communication? From the same single XML-based source, SDL's Structured Content Technologies allow you to publish to the Web, PDF, CD-Rom or other media.
The increasing complexity of today's global products has spurred demand for the most up-to-date content, delivered in the right format and language, at the time it is needed. Putting control in the hand of the content consumer means they can select content unique to their requirements, including variables such as skill level, language or role. Some of the benefits of moving from static content to a dynamic, interactive and portable delivery model include:
- Faster delivery time of content to market (more efficient product lifecycle)
- Increased customer satisfaction (revenue and brand impact)
- Reduced calls to call center (cost reduction)
- Visibility to use of content (eliminate unneeded content, refocus on priority content)
- Ability to get customer feedback to improve content (higher quality documentation)
Print and PDF publishing
- Do you have to produce a large volume of printed or online PDF documents under tight deadlines?
- Do you have a mandate for maintaining consistent style and branding across those documents?
- Are you finding that each year there is more information to publish and your resources are fixed?
SDL's Print and PDF solution can empower you to meet those rising expectations.
SDL's Print and PDF solution is standards-based and built for handling XML. It is the perfect publishing engine for DITA and S1000D content and can be used with any other DTD or schema or other structured data as well. It supports the world's languages for global publishing and has proven to be fast, scalable, and reliable in delivering documentation with consistent branding and style to diverse markets. It can support your current or desired workflow, whether that be totally batch throughput or involve interactive editing.