What is the SDL Certification program?
The SDL Certification Program is the industry's premier technology based certification which provides a recognized standard of excellence in SDL software knowledge. It's a comprehensive professional education program designed to develop and validate expertise in the use of SDL translation technology tools.
More translators than ever are using translation technology, terminology management and automated quality assurance checks to their full potential after sitting one of the SDL training courses. SDL Certification is increasingly used as a key differentiation point for businesses to increase their competitiveness. Being SDL Certified signifies expertise in the usage of SDL translations technology tools.
SDL Certification for translators
- Level 1: Understanding of the basic translation functions of SDL Trados Studio.
- Level 2: Proficiency in enhanced software functionality.
- Level 3: Confirms super-user knowledge of SDL Trados Studio.
- SDL MultiTerm Level: Understanding of the features and functionality.
SDL Certification for project managers
- SDL Trados Studio Project Manager Certification: Demonstrates expert level understanding of the project management functionality.
- SDL MultiTerm Certification: Understanding of the features and functionality of SDL MultiTerm within a project management environment.
Requirements for SDL Certification
- Own a legal, company-registered license(s) of SDL Trados Studio.
- Study / Prepare to pass the suggested level - SDL Approved Training courses will help you to prepare.
- On successful completion of each exam we will award an SDL Certification for the corresponding level. You will receive a personalized webpage highlighting contact details and areas of specialization and a link to download a Certification logo for your email signature or website.