With customizable Dashboards, you can view a combination of reports and social KPIs that are most relevant to you in order to better summarize and understand your data. Instead of individually clicking on each sentiment analysis report, for instance, you can create a dashboard that includes Brand Reference, Content Tone and Content Emotions, allowing you to develop a greater understanding of product associations and generalizations.
Dashboards are fully shareable to non-SM2 users either by URL (for a dynamic view of the dashboard) or automated emails (for a snapshot of the dashboard at the time of sending). They're also user-specific, so you can create and share dashboards with some recipients and know that they won't be visible to others.
SM2 has an extensive social media data warehouse with historical data containing over 41 billion social media mentions, blogs, tweets, posts, images and conversations. This data includes in-depth information for each search result, including 36 types of data ranging from the date of publication to the physical location of the content creator.
We continuously scan and index online conversations to add to this growing data warehouse. We collect tens of millions of new results daily from virtually every available source. Our clients have full access to the database via the SM2 User Interface which has powerful tools for brand analysis, sentiment analysis, reporting and real-time alerts. Clients can add new and custom sources for data collection directly from the SM2 interface.
SM2 utilizes a proprietary set of technologies including word parsing, weighting, proximity and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to enable the most accurate and customizable sentiment analysis. It also allows you to develop and define customizable dictionaries, manually review and override sentiment, conduct mining in C# script and select multiple language sentiment. SM2 analyzes sentiment in 59 languages and includes analysis of emoticons.
The SM2 user interface provides multiple levels of sentiment analysis:
- Brand Reference - Analyzes the words in the post that are referring to your search terms for positive and negative references.
- Content Tone - Measures on the tone of the complete content. This measures the amount of positive and negative emotion not just around a brand but around the complete post.
- Emotion - Analyzes the words that are being used and match those typical words used when expressing the 16 standard human emotions.
SM2 uses advanced filtering to focus on the relevant sources of information for your business. This ensures that you get the right information you need to make decisions without wading through irrelevant sources of data, saving time and money.
Key features include:
- Simple, easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Understand the magnitude of conversations and identify key influences by region through Geographic Mapping
- In-depth filtering provides the ability to create top level category rules and subsets of data, track trending data and manipulate the data