Today’s travelers look for a digital experience that mirrors their real-world travel.
Travel, leisure and hospitality organizations are on their own grand voyage of digital transformation. Content provides today’s consumer with the information, entertainment and inspiration for their upcoming travel: whether you’re a supplier, distributor or retailer.
Our translation and web content management solutions provide the technological backbone you need to simplify the creation, management, translation and delivery of your content:
- Content synchronization across channels.
- Relevancy through behavioral targeting engines.
- Faster multichannel delivery.
- Continuity across channels.
Gain control of the content chain for content creation, management, translation, distribution & delivery. Manage content to deliver locally relevant experiences on a global scale:
Engage customers efficiently and cost effectively through personal, in-context, relevant experiences, supported by AI-driven personalization and rich interactive media.
Flexible, modular and future-proof architecture integrates with existing back-end technology and enables front-end distribution channels.
Inventoried content. Manage inventoried content with translation management and content management that is built to scale.
- Reuse translations across channels.
- Leverage translation memory and terminology.
- Take full advantage of SDL’s machine translation engines for travel.
E-learning, support & policy content. Our structured content management solution give you control over a variety of crucial internal content.
- Apply universal updates automatically.
- Improve self-service support.
- Increase content reuse by 60%.
Minimize the costly and inefficient translation processes. We provide both travel-specific translation expertise and support to help you roll out multilingual content across your inventory.
Deliver managed content across channels, dynamically delivering the best possible format while optimizing content reuse.
Deliver 24/7 customer support with the help of machine translation and speech-to-text technologies, providing support staff and customers accurate in-the-moment machine translations for chat and in-person support.
SDL works with:
- More than 40 of the world’s largest travel brands
- 6 of top 10 airlines
- 5 of top 10 largest hotel chains
- 6 of the world’s 15 most popular travel websites