Today’s eCommerce is about immersing shoppers in a visually stimulating and engaging experience that inspires product discovery and purchase. And digital merchandisers like you are the ones that create this world. In fact, behind the scenes, you’re the hero driving the success of your company’s online business. But it’s getting harder to continue delivering stellar results when trends, techniques and technologies are changing at warp speed. To succeed today, you need to create a truly differentiated eCommerce experience. And that requires smarter digital merchandising.
Download this eBook to learn about these seven concrete steps you can take to elevate your digital merchandising:
- Use data and insights to drive better results
- Show the right products to the right shopper
- Put rules around your recommendations
- Mash up content, commerce and community
- Optimize to satisfy product search and discovery
- Guide shoppers through the store
- Optimize and personalize for the shopper’s context
Online shopping is rapidly evolving to focus on creating experiences rather than just transactions.
In this paper, we outline the market trends behind these changes and their impact on eCommerce executives, along with 6 best practices for enabling experience-Commerce:
- Enrich your catalog
- Merchandise in a context-aware, data-driven manner
- Satisfy the omnichannel norm
- Influence product discovery
- Blend (relevant) content and commerce experiences
- Cater to international audiences
Today’s online shoppers are more visual and more engaged in “social shopping.” Yet often the investment in video and rich media to engage customers doesn’t pay off fully in conversion and social sharing.
This paper looks at the future state of visual shopping and how you can leverage new ways of thinking and new technologies to increase conversion and drive social shopping with your rich media assets.