In today’s global market, it is essential for enterprise users to make sense of multilingual content for effective communications and decision making. Machine Translation (MT) is a great solution for this as it can provide the appropriate translation quality in real time, which traditional human translation and localization approaches cannot match. This white paper describes the five most common use cases that are driving enterprise-wide adoption of MT.
- Online user activity and multilingual engagement
- Global customer service and customer relationship management
- International employee collaboration
- Online security and protection of intellectual property
- Translation capacity and turnaround time for internal teams or agencies