Latest version of SDL BeGlobal enables enterprises to leverage crowdsourcing to improve translations
SDL (LSE: SDL), the leading provider of Global Information Management solutions, is pleased to announce the latest release of SDL BeGlobal®, the industry’s first cloud platform for real-time automated translation. SDL BeGlobal 1.5 builds on the power of the platform to deliver new capabilities, including crowdsourcing, to the enterprise.
SDL BeGlobal was introduced to the market in October 2010 to bring trusted automated translation to business users. The latest release includes the following advancements:
- Enterprise crowdsourcing capabilities: This is the first enterprise class product that includes crowdsourcing for continuous translation improvement. Employees and users can now suggest a better translation of selected content. Enabling crowdsourcing in SDL BeGlobal can rapidly improve translated content, improve ongoing customer engagement and reduce translation and editing costs
- Flexible desktop translation access: A new desktop translation widget brings the power of the SDL BeGlobal platform to the desktop of enterprise users. Employees across an organization can drag and drop documents and URLs into the translation widget to access the secure enterprise application. This capability reduces the risk of confidential company data being submitted to unsecure services for translation
- New opportunities to leverage SDL TrustScore™: SDL TrustScore is SDL’s award winning and patent pending algorithm that generates a quality score for each translation. In addition to the previously available document level SDL TrustScore, it is now available at the segment level for easier decision making and editing by translators
- Advanced security option: A new security option in SDL BeGlobal guarantees physical separation of data throughout the translation lifecycle in SDL BeGlobal. This separation enables compliance with company, IT and regulatory security procedures for companies with additional security requirements. The new capabilities in the SDL BeGlobal cloud platform enable companies to leverage the community to enhance customer engagement, protect company data by offering a secure desktop translation option to employees and meet company and IT security requirements.
- Sign up for an upcoming webinar: http://www.sdl.com/beglobal-showcase-webinar
- Listen to a webinar with Forrester Research and Dell about automate translation: http://www.sdl.com/customer-experience-webinar
- Read an independent product review: http://www.sdl.com/beglobal-independent-product-review